Marketing and Outreach Intern
Washington, District of Columbia, United States · Marketing
CleanCapital is a leading FinTech firm that is making it easy to invest in clean energy. CleanCapital has built a proprietary technology platform that identifies, screens, and manages clean energy projects enabling project owners an opportunity to exit their portfolios while providing accredited investors, including institutional investors, family offices, and investment funds, unique access to the clean energy investment market. We were founded in 2015 and are headquartered in New York City, NY.
At CleanCapital we are revolutionizing clean energy investment. Traditionally, clean energy finance has been limited to big banks, private equity firms, and tax equity investors. CleanCapital is working to give more people access to these investments, and project owners an opportunity to exit their portfolios. Our investment platform identifies, screens, and manages clean energy projects for its investors, giving our clients unique access to the clean energy investment market. Our team manages the entire process. By eliminating typical transaction barriers and making capital more accessible, we’re accelerating clean energy growth worldwide.
You will receive hands-on marketing and public relations training as well as an opportunity to support production of our Expert’s Only Podcast. CleanCapital is an exciting and dynamic startup atmosphere.
- Market research and planning
- Podcast Production
- Research documents for Experts Only guests.
- Creation of marketing materials, reports, and proposals
- Content creation (blog and social media) and copy editing
- Media research and monitoring
- Media list development
- Identifying strategic channel partnerships
- Partner outreach
- Account management tasks
- Misc. administrative tasks
- Applicants may be undergraduates, recent graduates, and graduate students
- Excellent academic track record
- Prior experience with audio software (Adobe Audition), a plus
- Interest and motivation in learning about the environment, renewable energy, tech, sales, marketing, and/or public relations
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent research skills
- Experience with social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat)
- Google docs and excel
Please send your resumes with a brief cover letter as to why you would like to be a part of our company, and any other relevant information about your background.
The position is located in Washington D.C. but can be remote, and has a flexible schedule of 25 hours a week.
- This is an unpaid internship
- Hands on experience in growing Podcast market (including a co-production byline)
- Lunch provided if located at 1776 Crystal City Office
- Opportunity to help disrupt the energy industry