Location: Buffalo, NY
CleanCapital is an industry leading investment platform that makes it easy to invest in clean energy. Founded in 2015, CleanCapital now owns and manages nearly $500M of distributed operating solar assets across the U.S. Our mission is to accelerate investment in all sectors of clean energy to address the urgent threat of climate change. We are headquartered in New York City with a satellite office in Buffalo, NY.
CleanCapital is seeking a marketing intern to support the company’s growing brand. The intern will primarily be responsible for helping to plan, develop, and promote CleanCapital’s podcast, titled ‘Experts Only’. The podcast, now two years old with more than 50 recorded episodes, is a bi-weekly conversation with an industry leader at the intersection of clean energy, innovation, and finance. Each episode attracts nearly 1,000 listeners.
The intern’s responsibilities will include:
- Assist with planning the podcast recording and release schedule
- Contribute to interview preparation for Jon Powers, CleanCapital president and host of Experts Only. Tasks will include researching each guest and developing a short bio along with interview topics and questions
- Assist with podcast editing, transcription, and posting
- Plan, develop, and schedule social media promotion of each episode
In addition to the podcast-related tasks above, the intern will be exposed to all aspects of CleanCapital’s marketing efforts and may assist in other areas as needed or requested based on his or her interest. The intern will report to Carly Battin, vice president of marketing.
Requirements & qualifications for the intern in this role:
- A positive attitude and desire to gain meaningful work experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Effective project management skills; ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to “think outside the box” and embrace a dynamic, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Must be a junior or senior-level undergraduate student or graduate student studying marketing, communications, or a related field
CleanCapital, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws..
Interested? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.